July 28, 2005

Disappointed...

I really few very down these few days.Although busy,but also not in a good mood,doing all the things in a bad mood.Thus,I was sick while doing all my work.Sometimes I really don't understand what's the point of helping them so much.I didn't get anything in return,not to say I want something back from them,but just don't expect scolding and complaints atleast.I always try my best to complete each and every work which is given but can't they just tell me earlier before that?I feel that I've to always stay up late whenever there is any event being held for the last minute call or even asking me to do stuff which is imposible for me to complete in the period which is given by them.Sometimes I really ask myself,why am I doing all these when nobody appreciates your hard work and your effort in making everything to a sucess.It has been very tiring since the day I joined.And I kept on doing,doing and doing,just want to finish everything.When everything is in a mess,I filed it up and put it neatly so that everyone will have a better understanding.
At this moment,I could really feel the cruelty in human.Selfish,selfish human.Just want to make their things easy and putting all the work on my shoulder and expect me to do it.I can do it but it isn't a necessary for me to do and wait patiently,stand for you bad tanthrum.They please you when they need you,and throw you back behind whenever there are good things in front.Do you have friends like that?I've known her for atleast 6 years,and she treated me like that now.I even wonder whether I'm considered a friend of her's or not.I don't know whether I'm being too kind to you and you're using me to benefit yourself.I don't like to have tanthrum with anyone of you,if it's still considerable,I wouldn't have made a sound.I don't like to make everyone angry and still have to get back together to work together soon.It won't feel the same anymore,everyone wouldn't have done their part well and with their true hearts.I don't want it to be like that.I'm tired to compromise with you.You know who you are....did you actually care for my feeling?Or just being happy to have a stupid idiot for you to use anytime?
I really feel like crying....and still tones of work are waiting for me.I know someone is helping me from my back,I know!!I totally changed my true heart to you,you made me not feel like treating you in the same way as what I did before that.You made me feel like betraying you and just leave you alone.You made me feel frustrated and so guilty with what I've done.But I know I can't do that...eventhough I'm already somehow your enemy,the contrast in you and me makes us can't be together anymore....anymore!!Your "don't care,don't know" prinsip will be none of my business anymore.I'll do my part and so do you.That's the best thing I can do to avoid from another battle from happening .I want to live in peace and leave school peacefully.
" Now it's just too late,and we can't go back,I'm sorry,I can't be perfect"

Also hope Val will do well in her piano exams.
Thanks to Full House because it's the only drama which makes me laugh for now.
Thanks to this blogger for giving me an opputunity to release everything out without hurting anybody's feeling.that's the best way.
I don't know why,but I keep on thinking cl,py and mk.Just thank you all for being with me all the time.I somehow miss you all....
Thanks to san,my sis,she wouldn't have know I thanked her but I really really thank her for helping me.I know you like pink,so I put this in pink.
Thanks to everyone who really treats me with their true hearts,believe me,I know,I know,I really know who!!

I'm so sorry to end this blog in a down mood....neglect this if u're not in a good mood too,it just makes u feel worst.Using blue colour because it's the only colour who makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment