July 01, 2005

Schoo Life In Girl School

When I was in Form 1,many of my primary friends or cousins asked me about school life in girl school.I felt quite weird at first but later on I was used to it since so many people were asking.Hmm,when I just entered this school,in a whole new environment with all girls .In fact,95% of them were strangers.I didn't know much of them,probably only 3.I just couldn't describe that fear in me.I was very afarid and worried.I didn't like my new school at all.I didn't know how to answer peoples' question when they asked me about it.I usually say :"It's ok,nothing much,I just have to get used to it".But soon I realised it wasn't a matter of getting use to it or not,you wouldn't accept and cope with it when u totally have no preference in that school.No matter how hard I tried,there will always be a thing which I dislike or hate.

Basically school life in a girl school is nothing much but studying with a whole bunch of girls,listening to the noisy sounds everyday everywhere,yes, everywhere.Due to this,the amount of students in a class will be lesser compared to the double sexes school.They like to chit-chat,sitting together in a group,gossiping about the latest hot news,hot superstar and so on.But of course,sometimes things just go easier with girls.When I was doing my orientation,I realised that it wasn't very hard to get a senior to sign as long as you answer her question.Unlike what my sis told me,she had to "do" something such as singing,dancing or even be a slave (some kind of "maid") in order to pass the orientation.Studying in a girl school,I just need to come in the morning to wait for the seniors coming to canteen and grab the oppurtunity to somehow block their way.xDBut of course,they won't be all generous people,some of them are the evil ones.Well,you just have to cope with it.There will always be those hot gangs in a girl school....hhmm,they love girlish stuff,cool things and branded products.Well,not all of them is like them,but some of them.They scream when there are handsome guys pass by,maybe not scream but.....some other actions.

xD I bet a lot of you all have not had the experience of sitting in a class with all girls there.xD We change Pj clothes together in the class,without going to the toilet.That's one of the conveniences.
We rush to do homework together,especially work which is to be past up on that day.Most of the things are done together.=)Even if I've not complete my homework,I'll have no worries because there'll always be nice classmates helping me to complete it.=)Nonetheless,cheers and supports from girls when there are any special events being held in our school....it is just enough to burst your ears.Until now,I couldn't understand why they just like to "scream "so much???They scream for their teams,classes,friends....teachers,and what else???

Apart from this,teachers from my school aren't that good actually .Suprisingly there is only 1 male teacher in our school.Then only 2 new male teachers came few days ago.All the male teachers are leaving...haha,I don't know why!!!That's also the reasons male teacher is always popular in school,the only one male teacher-Mr Cheah is my mathematics teacher.xD I won't say bad things about him because he's so much better than other fussy women.Every year I'll meet some of these fussy teachers.But of course,there are always good ones.

There is a vast majority of malays in my school.Therefore,it is important to know the right ways to communicate with all people.I felt strange at first because I came from a chinese school with most of the chinese there.=)But as I go higher,then I'll learn more.xDFirst thing you need to know is to speak malay,of course.It will be more friendly for you to speak malay with them.Later on,you can slowly get into their groups and listen to all their stories and all sorts of conversations.It will also be easier for you to ask for help when you be nice to everyone.Just neglect all the sensitive things which will hurt their feelings and talk less gossips about others.LISTEN ,HEAR,but NO comments is the way I behave.They will be nice to you if you be nice to them as well.It is a two-way communication.

So,mainly that's how school life in girl school.I don't know whether it happens in your school.It had its good and bad as well.I admit that I do not like my school since the day I stepped in but I won't do bad things to destroy its reputation as well.One more year and I'll leave this school,leave all the girls and S.A.Is it a good thing for me?Yes...acsolutely!!Well,I can tell you even more if you want to know more.=) Maybe in someday I'll post another one on this topic again....=)



No comments:

Post a Comment