July 08, 2005

Phew!!!

It's a busy,tiring week.Firstly I would like to annouce here,that I've joined our school orchestra,YEAH!!Finally eL and I went to find pn.suhafna and we are allowed and encouraged to join.But the thing is I've to learn something new which is the guitar because they're already people who play piano...hmm,I hope it won't be hard but I'll learn hard to catch up with the others since they're way way better than me.=) Joining orchestra is one of the things I've thought at the beginning of the year and now finally it comes true....ah!!Feel very happy!!=) tomorrow we'll have a practice and I hope they won't be upset to see me...=) I'll learn and learn and learn hard,thats what I can promise for now.I hope I won't dissapoint them..Just give me some time to cope with the new thing.=D Aha,next time you all are going to see me holding a guitar besides playing piano...=D that's when I'm very expert...!!mk,I need your help,teach me guitar =D,"shi fu shi fu"!!and cL also!!

Then it's about the Interact.I was ABOUT to join the club.When val told me about the second intake of the interact club,I quickly did the orientation form and started to get all the seniors and interactors to sign for me.Besides the orientation,I was supposed to write 2 essays and attend an interview.I've done the 2 essays but I failed to go to the meeting..it was so wasted!!!!I waited for 2 hours atleast for nothing and I really gave up ,I waited for val to finish her interview and I went back home!what am I doing,I kept on asking myself?Why should I waited for so long for nothing?Since it was over,I try not to think so much about it...=) I'm a student again.....althought I felt a bit dissapointed,this feeling is not going to be with me long.=) Nevermind,I tell myself!!!

Last Sun,I went to watch the cheer 05 too.It was my first time watching a cheerleading competition.I went with my sisters at 1.30 p.m.dDefinitely it has opened up my eyes and let me realise that how great are the other cheerleaders besides our school,really great!!I really like the titan's perfomance although they didn't manage to get into the top three,they got the sixth.But they're really great!!Keep it up!!Well,I watched my school's one too.=) They did not win but I'll still support them,sri amanians,go go go!!!go,fight,win!!U all have put up a good show too!!!I makes the competition fantastic.yes,and the host was very funny too.He liked to do all these silly acts xD to actually keep up the audience spirit...=DAnd I saw jac too.Long time didn't meet her,and she's still the same...still having a nice and powerful voice,friendly,atleast i think so.=) She's becoming more popular and I think joining Mi is really one of the right things she did in her life.See what she is
getting now and you'll understand,fame is one of them!!She sang three songs,if I ain't got you,that's the way it is(i think so) and her popular song,GEMILANG!!Some cheerleaders also managed to get her signature and take photos with her...xD they did that when jac was singing...xDno eye see~and then one by one came..and she was singing WHILE taking photos with them and signing on the stuff they brought,banners and all that!!The competition ended at 5.15 p.m.And dynamitez from Dj won the first place..hmm,I didn't really enjoy their perfomance,somehow I still think titan is better!But judges might have their different way of judging.congrats anyway!!

Recently I've met some weird things happened on me,I didn't know why.Maybe I'm thinking too much ...shouldn't be thinking it so much!!Starts from the PBSM cabang meeting,then something happened and changed.Then the physics tuition,I met this annoying and irrytating guy who keeps on throwing papers to the front and talking nonsense.I'm gald he's not BESIDE me,or not he's going to get it.Somemore he asked me whether I'm her friend annot...some old "taktik","hmm,you look like my friend from...school!!I just answered him "i'm not" and I went off,why care more?Still want to stand there waiting for more questions??Ahaks,I won't do that!!What kind of friend is this if he doesn't even recognise his friends' appearance.Then it's about this PBSM...not going to talk about it,should be I'm thinking too much because I didn't know the guy.So it's alright!!=) i don't want to think much and be so perasanted later...

No comments:

Post a Comment