July 12, 2005

Photos for Today!!

Guess I've written a lot,so I decided to post some pictures today,pictures from people and nice things around me.xDAhaks,part of my precious things are going to be posted now.But of course,there'll be no me in any pictures,kaka!!...hmm,still not the time yet!!maybe later...
Deng deng deng deng,my coke I
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my precious precious...aha!!I got all these very hard,thanks to all the people who've helped me in collecting coke can drinks from all over the countries.They are cans from (left to right)Swiss,korea(3 cans),Indonesia,South Africa,Japan and ArabXD in the picture.
my Coke II
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cans from Swiss,Italy,China,U.S,Indonesia,France,Japan!!xD whoa,look there are some special edition such as the christmas coke can and also the golden colour can...
CAndy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gummy candies from Swiss,my aunt bought it for me.xD The special thing is it is made up of many kinds of animals such as the dinasour,owl and so on.There are all in different flavours...aha,very nice to eat!!!yum yum..
Twins
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was one of the photos which I've taken on 17/4,when Twins came to promote their first Mandarin albumxD,it was such a nice day!!
Pluto
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A dog you must know ,PLUTO-my lovely dog!!ahaks,taken when it was 1-year-old
Birthday Cake

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My birthday cake last year-Choclate cake,whohoooo!!yummy!!My sis took us to swensens to have dinner on that day...nice***
To BE continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment