August 04, 2005

Recovering...

I feel much better now after a week.Eventhough I still meet her often,but atleast I chosed not to mess with her,just keep myself an inch from her so that I can breathe in fresh air and calm down myself....calm down,Pui Mun.xD Atleast I can laugh now,Mk you too don't think much on those people again.There are all idiots!!!There must be some idiots in the world to balance it,can't just be angels all around,agree with that??Too bad it's like that!!

Well,I still have plenty of things to write after a short break.First it will be the Hari kantin.OOo god,finally it was over.Haha,I looked so stupid on that day,carrying tonnes of can drinks up and down,atleast for 3 rounds.And I just hate our school to be so big yet not much facilities,useless,made me so tired after walking round and round.Unfortunately,we earned only 100-200 I think!Not much I know,imagine we still have to give 20% to the school,so it's really nothing much left for us.Our school is just like a money vacumn,it sucks up all of our money.Seriously I don't know how many times have I heard that our school is raising funds to do this and that,to make our school a better place to live in and all that.But after all the donations ,I don't see any changes.They can build a gym room without any equipments inside,and it's there for a half year.And they can build a new office for 3 months???Smart people will get what I mean...I just wondered where ourmoney goes and what are they doing for us???

xD And I have a very very good news to annouce,my japanese language class is about to start.It will be started next week,which is 14th Aug,I know it's just a few days right before the exams,but I'm too excited and I neglect about my test.What can I do,I've stopped for a year and finally I can start again....argh~~~~xD!!I'll study earlier and prepare for the test before I enter the language class to make sure both turn up good.Haha,I hope it works.Well,there is actually an exam for the japanese as well,so maybe I'm going to sit for the exam after I've completed a few levels.....!!Still early to think about it.And admin there told me that it takes about 1 1/2 year to actually finish the whole thing,and also to speak fluently in Japanese...Hmmmm,which means I still have maybe 1 year since I've started last year.Gambateh,long more to go!!xD

My piano exam is coming,it's on 25th August.I'm quite nervous because I still think that my pieces aren't good enough.Luckily it's during the holidays,so I still have some time to practice.And now only I know that I have to actually sing and have an aural test as well.........hmmm,even worried about that.Keep wondering it!!SING........bless,I wish I could pass,just pass will be enough for me.

Recently I just found out that I actually have much things which I would like to buy,but knowing that I can't have all of them at once,so I'm going to save save and save money again.Why money is always not enough??I really have no idea where all my money has gone...hmmm!!That's a question!I want to buy 2 dramas and few cds including soundtracks.And 1 radio active shirt which I searched it for a long time already and few more stuffs....hmm,going to write about it next time.


ADIOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment