June 28, 2010

Our bet

About one month ago, Eu asked me to randomly guess the world cup champion 2010 by telling me all the participating countries. She knew that I’m a football noob, that’s why she asked me to guess it by using all my luck.

She said : “ Oklah, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, England etc are the stronger teams among the others. “

So with no knowledge about the footballers and their skills,I started eliminating the teams intuitively …

I don’t like Brazil and there’s no reason for it, so Brazil is out.

Argentina, my only impression on Argentina is just that song “ Don’t cry for me, Argentina” and it doesn’t sound good to have everyone crying for the country. I don’t like, so Argentina is out.

England, I only know Beckham, but Beckham is not playing already, so England out.

What’s left? Germany.

Me: Ok, then I choose Germany.

Eu chose Argentina , and we made a bet in such a way that the loser will do a thing for the winner, and if Argentina and Germany didn’t win, then it’s a tie and we shall forget about the bet. Somehow my intuition tells me that she’s going to ask me cook for her if I lost the bet.

Because of that, I actually watched one football live match just to see how Germany team performs.After watching the match between Germany and England, I started feeling good about my supporting team. Hohoho, hopefully the good luck continues my way.

Zakumi-Mascot-World-Cup-2010

Therefore, one reason Germany should win the World Cup 2010 is because that I chose you out of the other 31 countries based on nothing but a blind guess and faith.

So reward me with your victory okay, keep up the spirit and morale.