June 23, 2010

Home

008

Today’s my third day back home and everything seems to be going pretty fine and that includes the lovely weather which is much better than my expectation. Although I do miss my peeps in Vancouver, it just feels so good to be home after a long 10-month of consistent battle with the books.

Ahh, I feel so glad to meet my niece and nephews again although my nephews failed to recognize me now(Hmmm, I need some time to patch up our ‘relationship’). Fortunately my niece shows her extremely friendly side to me, she holds my hands whenever she goes everyday and asks me a lot of questions.

JH: I sleep with you on Saturday ok?
JH: You play toys with me ok?
JH: We go to find ‘lao shi’ together ok?
JH: I hold your hands and we go back to Vung Tao together ok?
Me: Ok.

The feeling of re-joining the innocent world definitely puts a smile on my face.

Besides that, I've started my K.L life and everything’s familiar yet strange to me. Since I moved into a new house, I can’t recognize the roads and the buildings nearby completely, so now’s the hard time for me to learn everything from the start again. Therefore,I’ve to commute and live on ‘car-less’ days until I’ve mastered the new roads.

Right, that’s all for now! I gotta start my busy ‘socializing’ life again according to Susie.