June 17, 2010

Appreciate the goodness

There are just 2 more days until the end of my summer course. That means my summer in Vancouver is ending soon, which also marks up the start of my summer back home. This summer means a lot to me because I get to spend half of my summer here and another half in Malaysia.Because of that, I get to experience the life with sunset at 9 p.m and also dress in skirts or shorts whenever I go out.

My biggest gain in this summer is getting to know a bunch of new friends I think. My summer is wonderful because of their existence. Basically, I’ve spent my whole summer with them since we will meet up a few times weekly. They’ve brought me to do things which I have not tried before such as pool, not forgetting those horror movies they forced me to watch every few weeks. Also, this summer is like a Chinese+ Hokkien class to me because I’ve learned quite a bit from them. They make me realize that life in Vancouver could be much more fun with interesting friends around.

It doesn’t matter where do you come from, it doesn’t matter who you are, as long as you’re willing to open up yourself and meet with the others, you know your life can never be more fun than this. This is exactly how I feel right now, to appreciate the goodness and minimize the badness in life.

30926_399436173639_768978639_4291629_6242392_n

Thanks buddies and it’s now about time to go home!

Old buddies back home, I’ll be back really soon.