September 28, 2009

Holla, I'm back!

Finally, the leaves-falling season has reached, although I still got to enjoy the last few weeks of summer with sun striking really hard, until I feel like ‘Am I in the wrong place? '

No,it can’t be all my sweat is fake right!

Also,I’ve moved into another part of the campus, still on campus despite it’s further than my previous place. Hmm, I much prefer the room here, but the bad thing is I’ve to walk 15-20 mins to class everyday. Although I’ve another option, which is to bus to save my energy, I haven’t given up on walking since it’s the only time I get to exercise. No jokes on that, I spend at least 1 hour of walking to different buildings/back to my residence daily, that’s why I called it an EXERCISE because it serves the purpose.



Otherwise, life goes on smoothly, as I’m mentally and physically moving into a new phase. Meeting up with new friends, learning new materials, having a new schedule and manage a better mealtime. I now have housemates to accompany me for dinner, grocery shopping/outing, not to mention they’re someone that I can trust to, we’re so close till I feel so amazed when I think of the period we’ve known each other, it seems like everything just fits into its own place in a blink of eye.

I’ve also done a favor for my plain door, I decided to find something to colorize the white-painted door and this was it!!!

Tada, my self-painted room plate.



I know this is yet the best end-product, but I’m also quite happy with it since I fully enjoyed the painting process. To me, process matters a lot when we do our best for it.



I’ve also hung up the deco lights I bought in Bangkok and they look really pretty in the dark. I make it a habit to switch it on everynight before going to bed, somehow the tiny little colourful bulbs make me feel warmer.

Hmm,so that's a new year, a new start for me, in a familiar yet partially new place.
I gotta feeling that this will be a good year with good things happening.Let's pray that it'll come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment