September 12, 2009

I will respect your decision

It’s not surprising to say that girls are sensitive creatures, but the problem relies largely on the level of sensitivity and the field that touches their nerves. I consider myself as a girl with moderate sensitivity, plainly because thinking unnecessary or unachievable things won’t bring me far. That’s also why I’m prone to most of the criticisms, girl-boy ambiguous friendship and anything that’s not under my control. My preference is to make a clear cut and focus on my own direction, allow my brain to do most of the thinking instead of my emotions.

Recently, I figured out a good friend of mine is keeping a distance from me, with an unknown reason. Deep down inside, I well noticed the difference he treats me before and after the break. I tried to relate this awful action to a few external factors, since I can’t think of any rude thing I’ve ever done to make him act this way. What I want to tell you is, I’ve always respected you as my good friend, a very comfortable to talk to and supportive one, nothing beyond that mutual friendship. But if it all ends up to us being downgraded to normal friends, I will accept the decision and comprehend. I did my best to love and care for you as my friend, and if you still decided to take a step back, I will know what to do. Really, I will cooperate with you accordingly, because I still think, you’re an awesome friend I’ve met in my life. You’re not a footprint on the sand, you don’t run off after a while. Instead, you’re a footprint in my memories, it’s solid. Disturbing your life or your loved ones is not my love, and if I ever did, then I can understand the reason of your decision. And if you haven't noticed,I can already feel it and hear it coming, because sometimes, actions do better explanation than talking, and this is one of the cases.

All these while, I’ve learnt a lot from you, and I hope that you did benefit from our friendship as well. Anyhow, I apologize for any troubles that I’ve caused, if they ever annoyed you. I still hope that you will carry on with your life happily after that, although I strongly feel that you will, since giving up is your last option in life. I appreciate all the great moments we blend into each other’s life, the jokes we once shared, the stories we exchanged, and all the silly little things we did. Thank you for all of that, they do sprinkle some sugar onto my tasteless life.

Thank you. And go on with your life already, because you’re a standout.

No comments:

Post a Comment