September 19, 2009

3 resolutions

Apart from some unhappy trivial things, my second year has been doing me good so far, although I can foresee the work flood creeping in, I’m sure I can persevere with sufficient amount of effort exerted.

However, I’ve also made 3 resolutions this year.

1. Boost up my average to increase my chance of joining Food Science programme.
2. Make an effort to join clubs and be active in them.
3. Probably start a relationship and enjoy it.

I’m planning to switch my major from Food Nutrition and Health to Food Science. If you guys can’t distinguish them, then I guess it’s time for me to explain a bit. Food nutrition and health is more concerned on the education in nutritional sciences , so probably you’ll end up being in teaching field. Food science on the other hand is a different thing, lab-work intensed and it focuses more on food flavouring besides food quality assurance. I somewhat think it’s more suitable for me since I’m not good at communicating, and lab work doesn’t seem to bore me at all. Furthermore, inventing new food flavours sound extremely exciting to me, although I’m not sure how good it will turn out, it’s definitely something I would be willing to work for life. So, wish me luck my friend, I’ll work harder this term and make my way to it.
Ganbarimasu!

Coming to resolution 2, I’ve never participated in any clubs in the previous year, generally because I wanted more focus on studies and time to explore the place. But it’s never going to be the same for this year, as I think I’ve almost known this place and my schedule is not as packed as Year 1, I suppose I should spare some time for club activities and meet up with the people out there. Knowing new friends and colorize my year 2, joining clubs is a must.
Ganbarimasu!

Speaking about resolution 3, I’ve come to realize that thought in mind after my 2 weeks of my stay here, that it’s a good timing to start a proper relationship now, when I can finally convince myself to not turn it down immediately. Having a good one will be a splurge to me, but there’s always no guarantee right, don’t take their promise so deeply because you'll never know what’s going to happen in future since it’s a 50-50 bet in my opinion. I’ve thought a lot about it during my break, when people asked me to give up on him. The truth is, I really did stop thinking about him already, when his last choice is still her, as expected, there’s seriously nothing left for me to wait, or perhaps a position for me to fit in. So move forward, go girl, you don’t know how nice you are, you deserve a better one are those words I always hear, and I will give it a try this time. Not a guarantee that it’ll come true but I will take it more seriously, so don’t worry for me already.

Go for a good boyfriend, like you guys said, I will.
Ganbarimasu.

No comments:

Post a Comment