August 03, 2009

Tell me how not to be busy

Everybody is asking me: Why are you so busy nowadays? It's difficult to ask you out.

And all I can tell is that there are never-ending tasks for me to complete, and each of them takes time. I feel extremely bad to turn down people especially my closest peeps, but there is always a reason for my absence.

So I'm revealing my regular routine to update all my friends here.

1.Household chores
2.Babysit
3.Pack for my new house
4.Pack for my second home in Vancouver
5.Freelance jobs
6.Short outings with friends
7.Family gathering
8.A round of farewell sessions,birthday celebrations for friends
9.Summer vacation

A bit + a bit + a bit + a bit + a bit= All of my time

No jokes. I'm only getting busier and busier as time goes by, instead of finishing them one by one. And if you asked me why, I seriously don't know why, because they seem to be unstoppable and neverending.

My family thought that we can free ourselves from housework once the maid comes, and it did happen, and we enjoyed our honeymoon week.

YES, JUST FOR A WEEK. Because the maid ran away after working for a week, in a morning after my dad had breakfast in the kitchen and went to bath upstairs. She was gone since then.

I thought I don't have much stuff left at home since I brought quite a lot of things to Vancouver. But again reality proves me wrong when I try so hard to clear up the mess and spend days and days to clean up every part, little corner of my house.The lesson tells me that I was such a rubbish keeper in the past, I even kept my exam papers during PRIMARY and SECONDARY school times.

Of course, they were gone now.

And then, there come my part-time jobs which I started last week. Sometimes I work from 10-10 which is really dreadful, sometimes I work for 8 hours a day, but under the extremely hot weather. But after all, it's the pay that makes my time worthy, so I've no complaints about the way I've to work, and how much sleep I will lack when work starts. In order to squeeze out the time for work, my Jap class is forgone, so I'm only self-learning during the break.

After the ramblings, there are also people and activities that delight me a lot. I've finally met my dear brother, Atlee, a few weeks ago.



We dined in a super nice restaurant, which served super big Mango dessert.



Quite special Pumpkin+Papaya dessert


DainTi Hill ,Pavillion was the place.





But...but...

The only time I can be as busy as my current life, is when I'm in K.L, right? That's why I'm enjoying the snippets of life I have here, after all the sweat and laughter.

Of course, if you don't mind, we can have a gathering in my house, in which doing household chores together is the activity ;p. Very suitable for people who intend to go on a diet,what's better is that you can help your busy friend here, who will gratefully appreciate your smart help.

I can.. I can....

Provide your lunch and dinner + a can of coke hor, anyone interested??

No comments:

Post a Comment