July 28, 2009

A callout to the silent readers

Looking at my recent blog counter, I noticed a consistent influx of readers flowing into my blog. To me, number isn’t the biggest deal , but I’m just slightly motivated to keep up with more updates and new ideas to share with everyone after seeing the slight readers’ increment.. After all, you know, I know that I’m not a good writer who comes out with well-written posts regularly. And I don’t live like a celebrity, so I prefer to remain this small space of mine for close-friends-bonding purpose.

I actually have no idea on those silent readers who read my blog, because they remain silent all the time, and always do I think that my blog has nothing impressive to lure for leaving a comment, so I tell myself, just stick to my blogging style and content because I don’t want a big change. I don’t want to cater for unnecessary flames and critics just because they don’t like my blog or my personal self, which after all is my personal sharing place with my close friends.

But today, I’ve the urge to know, who actually is reading my blog? Are you a close friend of mine? Or just a bumper ?

Tell me just for once, and that’s enough.

There may be just 1 reply or a few, I will be glad with the thought that someone reads my blog thoroughly, they don’t just select a few sentences and reply based on it(I know somebody else does).You make my heart for me, and I will make my heart for you too.

I sincerely want to say, thank you, to everyone of you. Thank you for injecting some confidence in me through your silent clicks, convincing me that I have some writing talent, so I can continue to make use of this little place to spice up my life, that I have the consensus to agree that blogging is of the coolest passion to keep up with.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment