August 17, 2009

My source of happiness

So my hectic life is still going on even a few weeks before I'm off to Vancouver.

Aside from being at the last stage of packing for my new house, I've also started shopping for necessities to be brought over to Vancouver.

I thought I'm the only one rustling in and out of the house everyday, but a picture slaps me in the face and makes me feel guilty.

Here it is.



My 3-year-old niece was helping out my mother to vacuum her bedroom. Oh wow, what an amazing talent she has at her age.(She was actually having fun)

As you can see it, my life's a maze with lovely people around me to cheer me up when I'm tired, which I obviously lack when I'm doing housework individually. Seriously, I will start cursing myself for making the floor so dirty when in Vancouver, and feel extremely lazy to do it consistently.

Because of you all, I'm a happy soul again.^_^

Thanks to Jia Huey too, because she makes my break a wonder just by playing and answering her questions.



Opps,she's still busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment