August 09, 2009

2 Good news to share.

1. My taiwanese pen-pal might be coming to Vancouver next year.
2. My Ausmat friend,Esther will consider about studying in UBC.

Seriously, nothing beats the happiness of knowing. Speaking about the former news, I haven seen my pal for 3 years, since my last visit to Taiwan in 07.I'm utterly surprised when he has such a plan, because his initial plan is to visit his friend in San Francisco next Spring.But anyhow, I'll be glad to see him again, hopefully this time it'll prove me wrong that long-distance friendship can last.


Another day, Esther texted me to ask about Canadian uni's application procedure, and I shared my experience with her as an Ausmatian, because I understand it doubles the complication to apply for Canadian universities without enrolling into Canadian pre-u programme as the foundation. That is why I have to take at least 6 courses a term, and even up to 37 credits for second-year,when someone else can take up to 41 credits unnecesarily,and telling me that 37 is just a peanut case.Perhaps that's the reason why I need some old friends to share my thoughts, remind me to be forgiveable and hang out with me regularly.

So,all the best to my Ausmatian friend here, I hope she can make her way to UBC.




Enough of sharing,it's time to do a little countdown here. 27 days before I'm off, =) let's have our last round of gatherings and parties this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment