June 05, 2009

Trips ^_^ but money -_-

I’m working on my summer vacation this year with different bunch of friends.I start off with my 4D3N Bangkok trip with Susie Sia next week,who's also one of my best travel companions. This is our second trip together, I enjoy travelling with her because we have so much in common when it comes to vacation. We respect each other’s decision and try to make a blasting trip for both of us.I find it difficult to search for easy-going and tolerable travel companions,yet they are so influential in the happiness level of a trip since it depends more on the person beside you when it comes to a blasting trip, with breathtaking scenary backing it up.

In July, I’ll be going to Langkawi with my primary buddies. This is my third trip with them, including our primary school graduation trip. It’s always a comfort to travel with them because they never fail to tickle my laughing bones , simply because the time we’ve spent together makes us crazier and sillier especially when we've a few days on our own.

Soon after that, I’ll be having a summer trip with my family, although it's still under progression. The last trip we had in Cambodia was already 2 years back, and we’re not planning to go far this year, since our destination will still be centered in Asian countries. I always feel great to realize the existence of the rests from all over the globe, because we’re all different and it’s this difference that makes me curious about the way we live through our lives differently, yet fantastic in our own ways.

Can you believe it??
I’ve started planning for my summer vacation 2010.I’m planning a NZ trip only for Valerie Tan, so this year is going to be a money-saving year. The only reason for this trip is to visit her since I’ve not seen her for 1.5 years, and I’ve never ever been separated from her for this long since the day we knew each other. That’s why I’m longing for my wish to come true, but wish remains as wish if nothing is done, so the only way to make it happen is to work harder this summer and cut down my expenses on everything else other than trips.

GAH. I Just need to start SAVING MONEY desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment