August 21, 2005

Outing 1

Finally I went to some shopping complexes today.I went to 1 utama with my sis.After my japanese class,then we waited for my mom,then we went to 1u.it was actually my suggestion to hang out there since I've sitted at home for too long....holding the books more than the number of going to toilet.It's pretty bored if life goes like this during the holidays.I finally found my shirt which I bought few months ago...couldn't find it until yesterayday!!It was in my sis's cupboard...scatterbrain me!!

Just when I reched there and entered the first shop of the day,my sis heard a familiar voice and she asked me whether any singers are having any functions .I just couldn't bother to think so I just answered NO!!Then when we went outside to see who was actually that person on stage......GOSH!!!!It was someone I never thought of seeing him again today!!I SAW VICK!!It was so suprising that i couldn't react shortly....looking at him and thinking!!!His hairstyle has changed.xD And he sang a song,forgot what's the name of that song.But it doesn't matter,I was happy enough to have met him shortly again.It was one year ago when I last met him.xDI feel extremely lucky and suprised,and happy!But stupid me didn't take a photo with him or even take his autograph.He was standing there doing nothing but i didn't dare to go ....hmm!And I missed it,urgh,so not going to miss again NEXT TIME.I promised,I'll punch myself 10 times if i ever missed it again.vick jia you!!

Then we went to have our lunch.It was this Robert Harris cafe.My sis recommmended this set lunch for 2 there and I trusted her.so,we went in.Then we ordered this set lunch which she told me just now.and the first dish came.It was the TOMATO SOUP....oooo!!!Gosh!The tomato soup was so thick with the smell of tomato for sure.We didn't like it.Then the ice lemon tea came.It's always my favourite drink to order when I hang out despite the flavours differ at different restaurants.I was so happy waiting for the ice lemon tea to save my stomach from getting tortured by the tomato soup.Then the worst thing started....

I thought I was drinking mineral water when I first drank it.mineral wated in brownish colour.....plus some ices.I think needn't I to describe much because that's still not the worst.Then the spaghetti and sausage+marsh potatoes came.........speechless!Started to regret listening to my sis.she even regretted on her own.I know it's not her fault because what we had was different with what she had eaten last time.Maybe that rm35 was just about sitting in a nice environment and nice leather seats.xDJUst to advice u people not to order the same food again.

Later on we went round and round,Nose,Island shop,Radioactive......until SPEEDY and lastly Movie Target.I saw ANEGO at the price of RM39.90.But somehow I didn't buy it due to some reasons.haih,feel sad!!!I also saw Full House Ost and vcd set.=) Didn't buy also!!Haih,maybe I'll buy it some other day.How would life be if I couldn't even use my own money to buy my favourite stuffs.That's the purpose for me to save money so hard la!!
Then we went home..it was not a very pleasant day.But I'm still happy to meet vick and maybe that's the only happiest thing in the day.haih..........

No comments:

Post a Comment