August 10, 2005

Terrible Haze

The haze in town is getting worse and worse,and it has reached the level that we hardly breathe,every breathe that we take in consists of toxic gas,and the smell of burning is everywhere.There's just no way to escape it,even if you close all the windows or open the air cond........This is my first experince living in such a terrible condition....Luckily I do not suffer from asthma or any sicknesses,but I feel extremely uncomfortable to be in a environment like that.Everyone looks tired and sick,but yet the teacher is still teaching.Urgh...I hate haze,and yet I saw some people are so happy with the suddenly 2-day break.....don't forget it's because we're living in danger that makes the school is forced to cancel schooldays,why are you still so happy when you are in danger?I want the haze to go fast....I still have test next week,I don't want to suffer for so long....It's already 4 days.I suddenly remember a poem we learnt 2 years ago,"the dead crow",I believe most of you guys will agree with me the content of the poem really suits the situation for now.
Not only the haze,we are also having difficulities in water storage,the water is going to finish soon if the haze doesn't go away.Then we will really be in trouble,in 15-20days the big trouble will come....and I pray and pray this will never happen to us.SAVE NOW ,don't waste water ,we don't want "kemarau".Bless!!
Last week I went for a duty (PBSM) at S.K Taman Sea.A bunch of kids were there to have a carnival.We didn't have much duties to do actually,but I feel guilty because instead of helping the others,seems like we are more enjoying,eating,chit-chatting and drinking.Throughout the 6-7 hours,we only used 3 plasters,hahaxD!That was a good thing,less people injure.But I'm happy to have involved in the duty,because I was given an oppurtunity to =) gain more experience since I've not been out for duty before.The kids there were awesome,really cute!!But the thing I never like is that I've to wake up very early on Saturday and be there for 7-8 hours.(hmmm....)
Or not it would be very
great!!!By time I reached home it was already 2.30 p.m.whoaa...then as usual....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (*shiiiyyyyy.....silence please)
Overall nothing much has happened these few days due to the bad weather.I hope we'll see the wonderful sun and rain very soon,now I know how great the sun is!!!In fact,I should have known this even earlier....
*people please take care,drink more water and avoid from going out so often,for now home is really the safest place to be in!!* So take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment