August 20, 2005

My favourite time has come!!!

Guess you girls knew what I meant,it's HOLIDAYS now and my school test has finished.=) I'm really going to have a very great week to rest since I always have not enough sleep whenever there's an exam or test.xDBut lazy people behave that way,so I can't help it!I feel really excited and I've been waiting for this holidays long time ago,since last break....sad,we only have a week!!That's so not enough!!However,there are tonnes of things waiting for me to do during the holidays and probably only holidays I can do all these....that's the time where I've time to spend with my peeps!!I can only meet and hang out with them for a few times in a year....not much!!(*pS:tuition is not counted okay!*).I could feel that my soul and mood are coming back to me!!Forget about the test,because I've done badly and not like it's going to turn up good!These are the few things I've planned to do and I'm going to do it....=)

1.Unfortunately I've piano exam right after my school test,so it's still continuing,not ended yet!=) probably I'll spend a lot of time practising and brush up,I want to PASS NOT FAIL!!It's on the coming thursday,25/8,people please pray for me!!Bless!!xD You all are not going to live great without a happy me!Kaka,kidding,but I'll try my best as usual!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2.Nah,another thing I'll always do whenever there's a holiday is spending some time with my peeps,maybe a day out or just a small gathering.Whoa,that's the happiest thing when I meet them.=)Words just can't describe my feelings....and I'm seeking for the outings soon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Only meant for best friends,those backstabbers,get a life!I'll be happy enough if I don't see you during holidays!=)Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mk,Cl,pY,Ck,I'll be RUNNING towards you all just like the tigger on top!!xD Give me a call when you girls are free!=)

3.Japanese Class
My revision class is going to end on next Sunday,=) I really want to thank to the teacher,I think he's even better than my previous one.And also all the classmates as well,although I'm the youngest in the class but you all still treat me good and friendly.Hope to be in the same class with you on the next level.=)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
どぞよろしく

4.Dramas and movies time
This is also my only time to have spent time to watch a few dramas as well as movies.I don't step into the cinema during schooldays...haha!Serious!!My last cinema watching movie was MADAGASCAR which was few months ago.
This time I've chosen
1.Anego
It's a japanese drama about the relationship between a young guy and an elder woman.How one loves another and neglect the aging problem.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2.Zai Shi Jie De Zhong Xin Hu Huan Ai
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There are both drama and movie version,but I hope to watch both if possible.It's a love story where about the first love of a guy and a girl...haha,needn't me to tell much,watch it if you're interested.

3.CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

You can already get some hints from the title,it's all about CHOCLATES and a bit fantasy!!!=)Haha,I think I'm more interested on the choclate factory than anything else!!Someone told me to buy some choclate bars before entering the cinema to make the show a better one to watch.So that I won't die of wanting the choclates when watching....

Basically these are the few ones which interest me the most.I think there should be more than these.But I think I'll watch all these FIRST.

5.Daily schedule
As usual,tuitions and all classes are still one despite the one-week break.So Some of my time will be spent by attending all these.*Sigh* Tiring life

These are some main things which I'm going to do.Haha,shall blog about it when I've completed all of these.....I think I'll have more picture on my blog after this.My blog is too wordy...lack of pictures!!!xD Peeps,don't mind to put your pretty faces on my blog??kaka

6.Sleeping+ Shopping
I couldn't believe that I've not been out for a month.SInce the mega sale has started....I've never been out before!!Whoaa,it's not late for me to realise this.Because I'll have enough time to shop til I drop and sleep til my backbones are cracked.xD I've not shopped for new clothes ,so I think I'm going to buy some new clothes,accesories and skirts maybe.=)Have a new look with new clothes.And I wanted to buy a few cds too.=) Maybe JJ's one,jesse mcCartney or the others.=) Or maybe a set of full house vcd....=)


That's all for now!!!Have fun during the holidays,HAkUNA MATATA!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment