August 25, 2011

Romantic grasses


I told my friend that grasses in this photo looked very romantic visually. Lian then came up with an interesting question:

“What do you mean by romantic grasses?”

Well, the only logical answer that I could think of was probably their wavy figure and soft colour which made me feel so. But don’t you guys think that this plant looks very appealing and it’s usually appearing in those romantic scenes of many love songs’ MVs?

Anyway, I squeezed myself into this bunch of sexy creatures and had a taste of the romantic feeling I’ve long imagined. I’ve always wanted to experience the feeling of being surrounded by a sea of flowers or simply any plants that have calming effect, and I’m glad that my wish was being heard in this trip. I like how every picture reminds me of the little happenings in every trip, that's perhaps the way I value my vacation.

So there goes this photo, please join me and start appreciating these romantic grasses as well. =D