February 04, 2009

A post for eL and Win

The rules:
A) Put your music player on Shuffle mode.
B) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
C) You must write the song’s name.

All right, so here goes nothing.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
君の好きなとこ-平井堅

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Realize-Colbie Caillat

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
心跳-王力宏

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
搁浅-周杰倫

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Whatever it takes- Lifehouse

6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
To be with you-David Archuleta

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Precious-伊藤由奈
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
我很好-刘若英

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
很想和你在一起-洪卓立

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Big,big world-Emilia

11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
花灑-古巨基

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

流沙-陶喆

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

When you tell me that you love me -Westlife

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
One love-嵐

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
我不想忘记你-郭静

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Fly Away-F.I.R

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Tattoo-Jordin Sparks

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Don't let go- David Archuleta

19. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
僕のキモチ -WaT

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?
Everything-王力宏

Some of it seem to be quite logical and reflect my feelings.I especially like # 6 and #9 because the song titles correspond to each other . The amazing thing is that part of the lyrics of some songs do match with the question precisely.

#5 ' I'll do whatever it takes, to turn this around'

#7: 'I promise you もう迷わない ;強くなる… あなたに証すよ'
(I promise you,I won't wander off anymore; I'll be strong and prove myself to you.')

#17 'No matter what you say about life, I learn everytime I bleed;
The truth is a stranger, soul is in danger
I gotta let my spirit be free'

This is really random but will spark up a little surprises after doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment