October 13, 2008

The leaves are turning red

Hey everyone, I just got a new laptop because my previous one couldn't work properly anymore. I suppose this laptop should be sufficient throughout my 4 years of studies.=) I'm satisfied with what I got--> Toshiba U400-061.

Mid-term has started a couple of weeks ago, and I'll be having tests continuosly till the end of Term 1, I'm just a little numb to tests. It has come to one point where I don't grumble for any tests coming in anymore, but just grab the textbook and lecture notes and start revising. That's most probably because I'm used to my schedule and my submission date for every assignment. It's repetitive though,so I'm doing it robotically once the due date is up.

To those who've sent me birthday wish in advance , I sincerely thank all of you for the time and money you all are willing to spend on me.=) I know, I'm still alive here and I'm not alone. I don't think I'll have anything big this year, since I'll be sitting for Biology mid-term on Wednesday night.=) Wish me luck please!

Winter is near, Autumn is here. The leaves begin to turn red now, I shall include a picture of it in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment