August 20, 2008

The Time Of My Life

So, there's one more week left before my new journey starts. All this while, I never think that it is a sad thing to leave what I possess here, to a new land where I've no idea how is it going to be, because the goodbye is not forever. I know sometime, someday, somewhere, I'll be meeting and recollect them again.

Val sent me a meaningful sms before she left to New Zealand. I still remember, that it was on Valentine's day, also, the day I had such excruciated diarrhea until I missed her flight , my pain!

" I'm not sad now going to NZ, I realize why, behind the goodbye I say to you, I know there's always a see you tomorrow. "

" When I go to NZ, I'm not leaving you. I can't. You guys are everything I am"

Yes, there's always a see you tomorrow.

Thank you for letting me to understand a point, that there's no need to exaggerate the pain of leaving, because you and I, are going through a new phase of life after all.

This, is what I called the time of my life, the one chance that I'm manipulating my future, inside out.

I'm glad to have the opportunity to choose for what I want, to have family and friends to support my decision, to leave aside the doubts by others. Maturity has taught me how to filter the hesitation and unfaithful by others, to make myself feel better. Because I know, end of the day, I'm still me. I won't choose to not do it because less people are choosing it, if it was meant to be a good choice. Few years later, it'll be the time where I can share my thoughts and different experiences to people proudly, meanwhile listening to theirs. It all starts from my willingness to move forward.

I know, I leave for good.

Come to think of it, it's good enough to have friends being warm enough to organize a farewell gathering for you.I didn't realise my value from others' perceptions until I'm told so, until they do something touching to make me feel good,what more for that?

You guys make the most of myself.

There are so many other ways that I can put an effort on to keep in touch with all of you. It makes me feel so close that I'm just switching to a new place, but not any further than that. I'll still be able to chit-chat with you on all the crappy stuffs through Skype, up-to-date details about myself through photos and blogging, I'm mentally and spiritually with you, you and you.

Some ask if I would be afraid of what is going to come. Whenever that I'm afraid, I have to conquer it, this is how I make my life indifferent. If I were to fear on everything that's coming, I think, I'll be an insomniac sometime soon.Failure, pain, and then gain.That's where I learn everytime I fall, just like whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger, stronger.

My siblings have been telling me that life in university is among one of the best.

I know, this is the time, this is the time of my life. I know.

Meanwhile,I sincerely hope you will grab the time of your life.




Bin Anh Village, Vung Tau, Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment