August 11, 2008

Greeting from Saigon, Vietnam

Hi everyone, I've just reached Saigon yesterday and will spend a week in Vietnam for a breeze of air, a good break time for me before I leave. Motorbikes is the mainly used vehicle in Vietnam, I see A LOT, I mean, really a lot of motorbikes scattering on the road, as if the traffic rules are of least use to them.



This trip will basically be a shopping spree besides enjoying the scrumptious local delicacies.In addition, I'll be squeezing into mouse's tunnel this Saturday in Cu Chi tunnel (pronounced as Ku Chi), quite an anticipating place to visit.

This is Coffee Sua Da ( Cold Coffee), it is a locally made coffee with a very unique mixing way.

The coffee set is very special too.



I had 2 grocery shopping during these 2 days,and to my surprise, most of the available goods are of the same brand as Malaysia, the same happens to the selling price.

I've tried Bing Bing Coconut Rice Crackers and Lemon Green Tea of a local brand.
Of course, a can of Coke is always on one grab of hand whenever I'm in a foreign supermarket, it costs me RM 1.20 for one can.





I will end this post short as the internet connection isn't smooth here, I only managed to have a quick check on e-mails and my blog. Detailed updates are to be waited.

Whoo Hoo, here comes my Vietnam Trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment