May 17, 2008

Get to know me better

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
Not really,at least not on weekly basis.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
My cheeks, my niece always kisses me by my cheeks.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Definitely, the gathering with my girls later brightened my day.

4. Have you ever streaked?
Nope.

5. Are you an understanding person?
I think I'm an understanding person.

6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Iron Man, so called "坚强的男人"

7. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
Yeap, praying very hard for some miracles to happen.

8. What did you last get upset about?
Earthquake in Si Chuan.

9. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Nope, don't favour candy that much.

10. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Yeap, I used to post letters a lot last time.

11. What are you looking forward to this summer?
A trip..trip..trip with friends.

12. Who was the last person you ate with?
My family

13. Do raisins belong in cookies?
I don't think so, more to snacks to me.

14. What's your screen name?
Pui Mun

15. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
The decoration as well as the attendants.

16. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Currently not attending school, but did take sciences subjects last time.

17. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
South America, it sounds more welcoming to me.

18. Kiss on the first date?
For now, I don't think about dating.

19. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Chicken, especially Chicken Breast.
I don't need to waste time slicing it and pealing off the layer of fats and skin.

20. What's one thing you've learned?
To have good time management, so that I get to enjoy bits of everything.

21. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Winney and Eileen.

22. Would you ever donate blood?
Yes, when my weight allows me to do so.

23. How many snack machines are in your school?
I don't recall any but there are more beverage machines around in my college.

24. Have you ever felt replaced?
Definitely, nothing lasts forever. It's just how you think differently and take this as a matter of fact.

25. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
Nope, I love clean walls with nice things as decorations.

26. Do you believe in karma?
=) To be honest, yes. What goes around comes around.

26. Have you ever been asked out?
Yeap. But I prefer outings with the comfortable bunch of people whom I'm familiar with.

27. Are you good at telling jokes?
Not really. I'm better at laughing at people's jokes.

28. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Hmm, I'm satisfied with what I have.

29. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeap, one true friend that worth my appreciation all the time.

30. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
EH, depending on my preference of that day.

31. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
Eh, can I keep this as secret??=P

32. Do you write in cursive or in print?
In print. I like clean and tidy work.

33. What were you doing at 10 am?
Playing with my niece.

34. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Yeap. I'm relieved that I overcame something terrible in life, and push myself to the new angle. Everything happens for a reason and I'm glad that I found the moral behind the story. =) Be tough, PM!

35. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Ribena special made by my sis. It tasted very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment