May 21, 2013

May so far...


2013 has been quite interesting so far, I didn't know that life after graduation could be equally awesome as schooling days only until now, when I get more free time for my own interests and pleasure. Thanks to the Victoria Day, I managed to clear things up a bit.


1. Finally created my postcard wall after procrastinating for almost 6 months. I was secretly collecting postcards in the first few months without telling my friends about the plan. But I guess most of my friends read my mind so well, they never forget to send me postcards whenever they are and that totally speeds up my collection time. This wall serves more like a memorial and motivational wall as it'll keep reminding me on the places I'd be dying to go in future, while remembering my friends who are all over the world now. It feels like a big tree which branches out so quickly as we're all so grown up now, walking ourselves towards different paths and personal goals in life. Time does make people differentiate, I have to admit that.

Anyways, thanks to the public holiday, I finally had time to decorate my room and turn it into a lovely paradise. Seriously, I love my room a lot better now with the fancy wall and entertainment available. 




Kareshi setup a TV in my room so that we can watch movies together on a bigger screen. As much I feel that it's partially for his convenience, I really enjoy the new visual sensation, because I can typically read on screen as I'm typing this blog post, how cool is that! I love my baby :)

2. Aside from enjoying my leisure time on personal hobbies, I also make sure that I spend enormous time on beneficial things which will broaden my knowledge. I read about a motivational theory and decided to give it a try. The theory goes like this:

人的差别在于业余时间,而一个人的命运决定于晚上8点到10点之间。每晚抽出2个小时的时间用来阅读、进修、思考或参加有意的演讲、讨论,你会发现,你的人生正在发生改变,坚持数年之后,成功会向你招手。


I started implementing this practice few times a week and try to improve my investment knowledge by reading articles, using simulation stock trading in hope of managing my finance efficiently and maximizing my funds ultimately. I also started gold investment just to test the water out of the market.

24 years old might not be an early age to start investing my money but the saying 'better late than never' makes me stand strong my my point. :) I made my way into metal investment last month, hopefully I'll be able to immerse myself deeper into mutual funds and stock investment before making an entrance into these fields.





I found this Taiwanese show last month and I got addicted to it since then. The topics discussed in this show interest me because they are primarily related to work environment, ways of dealing with co-workers and some professional tips on investment plans. It's totally a show for people like me who are pioneer in  investment as well as other savings plans and would like to get a hand on them. Let alone the financial suggestions, the show has instilled an important concept in me, which is to select our investment plan wisely based on our financial capability. 

                                                            上班这党事,给你一个赞!

No comments:

Post a Comment