May 16, 2013

Happy Shopping, little Mich is going to have a colourful summer!

 A friend of mine informed me about the clearance sale that's currently happening in Ardene at Landsdowne Centre, so I decided to take my chance and buy like the Ahjuma style. So....one day after work, little Mich took an hour to commute to Richmond just for the sale, with the hope of getting at least an item she likes. One thing I learn from clearance sale is  the idea of  'first come first serve' , so don't hesitate till the last minute and just get my ass there already. I specially picked a weekday just to avoid the crowd and hopefully be able to find my size at ease before things are sold out.

Fortunately, my time was not wasted considering all the cheap deals I grabbed home.  I have to say, price affects my purchasing decision a lot, sometimes I tend to buy more when things are cheap just so that I can replace one with another when one is worn out. I don't mind cheap clothes and accessories as long as I know how to make use of them fashionably. Moreover, I like variety, which makes it logical for my cheap purchase because I must buy new clothes every year.

 Although I'm a 'humble' person *cough*, do not assume that I'll not show off my purchase because I will. :p


Happy happy, $2.90 for a pair of sneaker, what more could I ask for?

Oh yay, more colours being added to my shoe rack.


$ 2.90 for these ballerinas as well, I'm dying already!


Seriously, I haven't seen socks that are less than $1 ever since I got here, let alone $ 0.70! Tights are $1.10 each, hence the variety.



Pink jacket for $ 3.90 and beach short at $4.50, omg how to resist these prices?


Best thing is to know that what I saved was far more than what I paid. Seriously, I gotta thank my friend properly for sharing the great news.

Looks like I'm going to have a very colourful and sporty summer this year, I can't wait to start the mix and match session already!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!This is C-R-A-Z-Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so cheap, I couldn't resist. Haha especially the stockings!

    ReplyDelete