December 11, 2006

Graduation Night

=) I had spent a great night before I leave my school,stepping into a new path of life.My school organized a graduation night for us two weeks before our SPM.It was held at Subang golf club.To make things turn out better,they even lent the robe to everyone of us(form 5 and form 6) and distributed it according to different stream we're under.Well,I've to admit that all these are kind of made up of money,because they collected RM60 for it.

My friends and I were very excited about this big event to us,and even more excited about the robe that we were going to get.Since I'm going to miss my school's prom,I think it would be a great waste to me for not attending the gradution night,so I paid for it.That could be one of my happiest things in this school,the last memory I could ever have.

Everyone of us was suggested to wear cultural costume for that night,and I wore the baju kebaya.It was my first time wearing baju kebaya.Everyone was saying that I looked like a stewardess of some airline when they had a look at me,just one look.Well,it did look like a stewardess's uniform.We were given the honour to walk on a red carpet as the opening ceremoney of the event.I felt nervous when I entered the hall,xD but it gave me a good feeling,because I felt myself like a witch from the Hogwart school.That feeling didn't last long though.

Basically it was just a normal event with some performances and dishes served.What made it more significant was that I got to take photos with my teachers,friends and had a good chat with them.It was quite sad to realise that the end of the graduation night symbolises the end of our high school's life,although I didn't quite enjoy my high school's life on the whole.But I'm grateful to have met wonderful people to lighten my life and shared every bits of the moment with me.Maybe I never told you people,because I always keep it in my heart,that how much I love all of you as my friend.Of course, betrayers and idiots are always out in this matter.=)

I just want to tell all of you,the end of high school's life is the beginning of something new in life.We might face dilemma in all the options offered,we might be miserable at times standing at the crossroads in life,we might meet new challenges.Listen to your heart this time,because it is the your future that is going to matter,but not anyone else to influence you on what you want.It is you who is going to achieve your dreams...and only you can do it!!Hearts says it all for you!!=) Never forget Pui Mun,I say,because I'm always behind you all,waving to say all the best in life,my friends!!






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my table number.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the sunflower they gave.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Two loyal "wives"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fellow superstars and I,the fan.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The spirit of chinese club,gogogo!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mrs Loo and I!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bye bye ,5sB!!


Bye bye,Sri Aman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment