December 14, 2006

5 Things I Wish To Do In 2007

Getting my driving license
I did not plan to take the driving test for a license since young and it has hardly be moved by anyone.The reason for the change is to drive to my study place in future,regardless which college I will be entering.It's expected by my family on me to learn driving,hehe,but I don't want to trouble them to take me here and there when I can do something to get rid of it.After being a passenger of a few of my close friends,I've doubted my driving skills,haha,I think it will be much "syok" than that,really scary I assume.I'm one kind who needs a lot of practices before things turn out fine.

Get a good scholarship
I do have hopes in getting a good offer by some colleges although I do not have much confidence in my actual SPM resut.I think it was a total mess and that was my first time feeling so disappointed and depressed.Yes,it was really depressing.However,I will still apply for a scholarship based on how well my result is,to see how far I can go for it.I know I'll help my parents financially and achieve self-satisfaction if I really got a full scholarship.It somehow motivates me to stdy harder to get good offer all the way until I graduate from university.I don't really favour going overseas to study abroad.I mean,that would be a good experience but it's not a necessary thing.It would be good if I've ever had the opportunity to study at overseas,but I'm not making a strong stand on that for now.I just don't want to disappoint myself at the very last minute.Things might change in just a second.

Complete Grade 8 Piano
I think I'm probably one of the latest to complete my piano Grade 8 among my friends.Haha,they are undoubtedly talented and genius.I will be taking my grade 8 piano practical next year.Hopefully I'll can receive good news from it because I know I'm not really good in all the pieces yet.I try,I strive,and I wil survive,hopefully.

Meeting my pen-pal
I think most of you know that I've an old friend who's also my pen-pal staying in Taiwan.I think it was 3 years back when I last met him.He always persuades me to go on a trip to Taiwan so that we can meet again.How I wish I could see this old friend of mine and visit Taiwan again after so many years.He's now busy preparing for his exam in February,so here I wish him all the best,xD and we shall meet again soon!!That's a promise!!

Have badminton games with friends frequently
=) Haha,that's another promise of us to play badminton together.=) I really hope that it will be fulfiled in a short while,xD can't wait to hold my racquet for a relaxing game again.=) Don't blame me for my skils,aha,because I seldom play it nowadays.All the international badminton tournaments have really fired up my enthusiasm for it,it makes me so in the mood of playing badminton.Maybe I shouldn't watch any of these for a few months until we have one match of our own.Girl's power ler!!

Basically these are 5 main things which I wish to do in 2007.To me,2007 will be a good start,and a completion of many things at the same time.I can't predict what massive changes in 2007,but I can only plan my way for my life.2007 will be a good year,I say,after leaving high school and starting a new life outside school.How well would it be?That is a question to be figured out soon.
Here I have an early wish to everyone
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Happy 2007 and may all your unhappy memories and bad lucks remain in 2006 and be swept away as time goes by!!All the best in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment