December 07, 2006

Badminton

=) I believe that most of you who are reading realise that I'm not a very sporty student,very seldom involved in sports ,neither do I representing the school for some sports competition.I think that it is a great loss to me for not being trained in a specific type of game since young.xDYou know,that's the time where talents are being discouvered.
However,there is just one special sport which makes me really fascinated and enthusiasted in it,it is the badminton.It is one of the most earliest games which I've started learning since young.My father was the one who brought me into this game,and since then,I've always wanted to improve on my skills.To me,he was a really great player who played badminton for his interest.Badminton was the game who brought my father and I closer when I was young.He was the one who bought me the first badminton racquet,taught me the way to smash and had always guided me the correct way to play badminton.There was even a period where both my parents and I went for badminton during weekends.
Badminton is not a difficult game to learn,it requires consistent lessons and stamina build up.It is not an expensive game to play,all you need is just a shuttlecock and a racquet.xD The best part I like in this game is that it doesn't need very big movement,unlike football,where the player has to run all the way on field.I really feel the joyment after sweating for the game.It is limited in the square at the back for single matches,the longer square on both left and right hand side for double matches.
Another interesting part of the game is that it is a game which involves mentally and physically.A good player is the one who manages to read through the opponent's mind and to ruin his strategy to win in a match.One needs to play consistently regardless the situation they are in,not too much ups and downs in a sudden.=) And mood is definitely a decisive factor in winning a match,so hehe,make sure you are in a flying mood whenever you are playing any kind of sports.xD In a nutshell,badminton is one game to train intelligence and patience as well. However,I hardly had enough time to allow me for badminton in these few years,until now where I started to sense the freedom coming around me.I swear that I'll play badminton a lot during this hols!! Fellow friends,don't forget our promise to have badminton weekly if possible e!xD
Besides playing badminton,I enjoy watching badminton too.I had watched quite a number of tournaments which were held this year,from thomas cup to doha asian games which is recently held.Most of the time I was holding my revision books while sitting in front of the tv for badminton matches.I really thank Astro for always having live for important matches of the year.it is just so fun to watch it with my parents who have the same passion as I am in this game,especially my father.I had watched the badminton men team's of doha asian games this whole week,mostly with my father.I prefer watching the men team's badminton than the women's team.That's because men's team more powerful smashing and techniques lead the matches high high up all the way,xD as though my eyes are on the ball,following the ball on every direction it goes.=DHere,Pui Mun claps hand for the men's double for wining the only gold of badminton for our nation.xD It's a tragical for the unexperienced team to have such a brilliant result,helping Malaysia to end the 36-year drought in badminton.I was actually quite happy for it until I couldn't sleep at the midnight after watching it.xD The picture of Malaysia's flag being risen high up and the national song was aired in front of so many supporters had stucked into my mind terribly.xD Haha,I just couldn't calm down my feeling for listening the national song due to victory in badminton after so many years.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


=) Badminton shows very great significance to me,=) it brings me good memory,it leads me to deep enthusiasm in it,and most importantly,it's definitely one communicating tool and topic for me to chat with my family,an neverending chatting.
This is my favourite player.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He is Bao Chun Lai.Maybe I'll blog more about him the next time.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment