March 01, 2014

Hawaii Trip: Fashion

I know I know.... I should have blogged about my Aloha trip long time ago but I was always caught up with something else before converting my trip into words. But there you go, I've finally sat down to work on this and decided to split my trip into a few posts to include more details.

Being a girl coming from a tropical country with summer all year round, there are times when I miss the sun and summer fashion back home. Only until I've come to Canada, I realize how being able to wear short sleeves and flip flops out at anytime of the year can truly be a blessing, really! And Hawaii is the closest geographical substitute to home from Vancouver. 

Another reason Hawaii is on my list is because of a Japanese drama I watched long time ago. Courtesy of Proposal Daisukusen, the last proposal scene filmed in Hawaii was just stunning and made me in awe of the beauty of this land. Really wished I could enter my laptop screen and be teleported to Hawaii at that moment! *fangirling*

Source: http://marinmusic.blog.163.com/blog/static/44757576200831824653559/

Source: http://archive.kaskus.co.id/thread/1465359/540

My trip finally came true when baby had some credits left from the previous flight cancellation and it must be used before September. That was just a perfect vacation time for me as my work was less busy at that time. August was the off-peak travel season for Hawaii I guess, the low airfares was a double bonus for me! :D I know I know...Hawaii welcomes me with open arms.

Going to Hawaii means a lot to me. It's a teenage dream come true, it's my first long trip with baby, and it's  the time to pull out my summer clothes and put them to use. Raincouver weather made me lazy and I just wanted to get away of the gloomy weather in exchange of a few sunny days.

 It had been a while since my travel luggage was so mini and light, thanks to the hot weather *Tee hee* And here I am, proudly presenting my fashion posts for the entire trip.

City tour day
Snorkelling day
 Half-day tour to Pearl Harbour and National Memorial Cemetery

Shopping day
Beach day

Hehe, I shall stop my narcissism here and write about my trip experience on the next few posts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment