March 24, 2014

Always want to be inspired :)

One thing I love to do after coming home from work is browsing through traveling images.

After one whole exhausting day at work, all I want is simply returning to my source of rejuvenation and be inspired. Many of the pictures I find online are so surreal, they motivate me to work harder to make the surreal to real.Especially when my job is highly repetitive and partially disconnected from the outside world, seeing images of these breathtaking scenery widen up my sight and allow me to join in the virtual world temporarily. Hmmmm, I want to step foot on these places and breathe in the awesomeness myself.

The world is just so big and full of wonders, it never fails to amaze me.

33 Unbelievable Places To Visit Before You Die – Earth Is So Amazing


Sea of stars in Maldives is definitely on my list now! I will make my way there in 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment