August 26, 2013

Two is better than one


I believe the saying 'two is better than one' fits my love life perfectly. Dating makes my life busy in a good way, as things that I used to do alone previously is now being done in two. Knowing that I don't have to try too hard just to satisfy his desire, I can open up myself to him completely and talk about everything. In these 8 months,  I've been learning the appropriate communicating skills to get along with the second person closest to me after my family, and build up the bridge together. 

Doing things together didn't exist in my dictionary all the while because I was so trained to do things individually and independently, so well that I could manage my emotions and dissolve the negativity in me by myself. But this relationship is giving me a chance to re-gain the idea of doing things together and embrace the awesome-ness of it, in which I'm very very grateful for. I'm very grateful that unhappy past did not take away all of my faith in relationships, but I took the positive side of it and alleviated the pain by giving more to the right person. Now that I look back, every step I've made has brought me to where I am now, and I keep learning along the journey to become better.

One thing I'm even more grateful of, is to have you by my side :) 



Come on over, and we will work things out together.


Last Friday was a photography+dating day, we explored the world's tallest Tim Soldier together. 

Home is our primary hang out place as we spend an enormous amount of time staying at home besides eating out. One of the effective ways to make our day more interesting is to generate some random conversations to discuss. Surprisingly, hairstyles appear to be a hot topic between us, I have no idea why~

I think most Taiwanese guys have this long+straight hair fantasy over their girlfriends because having a short hair girlfriend is his taboo. We discussed about this for many many times, and finally came to a consensus on a hair length that both of us can accept. For now, my hair can't go any shorter than shoulder length. Hehe but I'm sure I'll be able to convince him one day in letting me to try on a cool short hair. As long as I can make him believe that I'll look good in it, why not...... right?

Having said that, I have complete freedom in choosing the fashion styles I want to venture in. I'm recently addicted to hats and I bought a few to experiment. Don't be surprised if you see a Hip Hop me in future because I've started to allow some hip-hopness slipping into my fashion styles.


My first time trying on a baseball cap and I love it very much!


Despite I'm lazy in hair styling, I'm quite surprised to see so many different sides of me in just a year, more amazed at what hairstyles can do to the entire look. With just a little twist or adding some accessories and I'm instantly looking different!! That just encourages me to try on even more styles in future. 

Never stop trying is always my life motto, especially when I'm getting nearer and nearer to mid 20's, I should totally make full use of my remaining youth in exploring youth fashion ideas ;)


2 comments: