July 06, 2013

New glasses


I bought a fake geeky glasses in February when I went home. I knew it was going to be mine the moment I saw this blue frame sitting at the display. Getting  a blue and big geeky glasses has always been on my list, and thankfully my voice was heard!

I always have a thing for geeky glasses for several reasons- they make my eyes look bigger and they go well with many fashion styles. Moreover, I think my appearance is nerdy enough to match with my glasses perfectly.


Haha so the camwhoring session becomes more and more frequent ever since I bought the glasses. My co-worker said I look like Korean artist with make up and back to Chinese with no make up.  I take it as a compliment to my improved make up skills, which eases out my effort to switch between Korean and other Asian styles. Personally, I think I'm my dad's and my eldest sister's 饼印 instead of other people.

Kareshi also uses my glasses to amuse me by posing different looks, so funny but I don't think he'll let me post these pictures. Oh well, I have to say he is a boy full of charisma and I've yet to explore different sides of him.

Anyway, this Sunday is our 7-month anniversary and the boy is blasting full gear for his Statistic midterm revision.  :) No celebration but a truckload of wishes for you, happy 7-month and good luck on your midterm muah muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment