February 19, 2012

My life recently


1. Seeing Jo Kenn’s growth periodically is really a blissful process. I love how I can gain power from my surrounding, because these trivial things do matter a lot to me. Love you, Jo Kenn BB!!

2. My life has been much more systematic and productive this term. Why? Because I spend most or all of my break time in the library due to the long break time. As a matter of fact, my life is no different than a working person because I spend around 7-9 hours of time in the university 4 days a week. I guess my hard work will be paid off as I find it easier to keep up with my studies by doing consistent work. Furthermore, there are only 2 more months left, so what is so hard to persevere for that remaining 8 weeks?

3. Job hunting has been part of my daily routine nowadays. As much as I’m excited about the freedom after graduation, I’m also worried about my future simultaneously. Life after graduation will mean complete financial independence and responsibility for my own life. Well, at least I’m doing my best to prepare ahead by forgoing some trips and reducing some luxury expenditure just to make sure that I will make it for the first few months of the jobless phase.

4. Your presence. Your presence makes my life better. I really adore how you share one of the most significant moments in my life with me through silent support, and somehow you always appear by coincidence just when I need a dose of you.

I’ve watched a short movie recently and there’s a movie quote which left such an impact in me. The girl said: “How much of a guy do I deserve? Do I need a perfect guy? Or maybe, I just don’t care about the perfection at all.”

I think I’m just like her. I don’t need a perfect guy, but a good guy whom I like will do.I just need someone who is willing to walk with me together, because together is the key. However, a higher level of confidence and sense of security are needed to re-assure my feeling this time, because I really want to avoid making the same mistake again.

I believe, patience is needed for a wise outcome, so I will stick to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment