October 09, 2010

My umbrella, ella ella ella

34987_427135777200_556607200_5140811_2313523_n

Changing at least one umbrella per year is definitely not a joke in my life, as my umbrella seems to have this love-hate relationship with me. It’s either she gives up her life and stops servicing me, or she leaves me to another place.

Yar, so my second umbrella of the year disappears from my life again and for the first time, the mistake was caused by me. I left it under my chair after the break.The thing is, I didn’t even buy the umbrella itself since the umbrella was given by my friend who left my previous umbrella on the train, which seems to be so sarcastic now, because that just shows how dim my fate with umbrella is.

It’s now the time for my third umbrella this year, I sincerely hope that we will love each other more and spend longer time together this time.