February 18, 2008

Pui Mun's Self-Outing

I enjoy the feeling of self-outing once in a while, without having anyone to accompany but just to walk round and round in the mall. It is not that I'm a lonely ranger,but I believe that having self-outing regularly is a way to inject myself with fresh new ideas besides refreshing myself from the hectic and repeating schedule. Moreover, going to an inspirational place is what more an affinity to me when I'm deadly dragging myself with hell lots of tasks yet to be completed. I don't like to talk much when I'm exhausted though.

When I go out alone, I discover many little things that will usually be swept away. I can get myself seated and watching individuals responding to things differently. When I'm super duper energetic, I start to scan through items display in shops to look for interesting stuffs in which it is the source of my inspiration. Sometimes having window shopping is fine for me to update myself with the latest fashion sense. I personally like self-outing especially when I'm in search for something, like buying a gift for friends or purchasing goods for myself, with one condition-when I do not have a clue on what to buy.




I saw the Barbie Dolls Fair in one of my self-outings recently, and I urged to capture a few nice shots of these beautifully sewed gowns worn on the dolls besides spending some time appreciating the pretty handmade gowns by the tailors.I started to think how patient of them to have sewn such a nice and tiny clothe one by one, with minimum 30 pieces of them displaying there.However, I start to see the success of the advertising effect of this mini dolls fair,because most of the individuals will buy the dealer' s idea of merging jeweleries with wedding gowns since both are complementary during wedding occasion. Moreover, the public has been pampered to fancy cute and tiny things since the day dealers like to produce goods in mini sized.
Is it because that we give in to the market, choose from what's available from there, or just simply the market provides us with all of our demands, respond to all our needs? Profit is their ongoing objective, but most of the time I don't feel that my demands are answered by them, there are still a lot of things in my wishlist which I have yet to see them appear on the market. Perhaps I'm just hopping too much though,they are just humans who pocess one brain and all that I have,a human who is just like me, if I can't make it, I should expect less that people will make it for me,right?
However,it is still attractive to see Barbies dressed nicely as many of us(girls especially,hehehe) idolized them when we were young.Maybe Barbie symbolizes many young girls' dream of being pretty,being dressed nicely,forever stay happy that's why they like Barbie?

I continue with my window shopping after pausing for about 15 minutes, again I feel life is so exuberant with creative ideas and interesting things hanging around. Life can be interesting if I willingly open my heart and accept the changes to make myself a happier person.=)

p/s: CHONG PUI MUN, can't be so stubborn sometimes, to things which will never belong to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment