September 08, 2007

One big family

College has done me good so far as I'm copping well with my studies as well as the good time I always have with my college mates in class or out of it.Speaking about college life,it is just an express period which compresses everything in a short duration regardless the time spent with friends or the syllabus to be covered fully.College friends have become another big family of mine,every familiar faces that I would see when I enter the class everyday in the morning. It has become very influential that we start naming each other by a disney character ,omitting their real names.Such a brilliant idea certainly strengthens our friendship bonds and expanding our family tree throughout the course.


I celebrate their birthdays...


I go skating with them...




I have most of my meals with them...


They shoot most of my candid pictures..


As much as I've seen theirs as well.XD





After all,here we are with our lecturer



I never forget the day we know each other,it was the day we are bonded and got closer.Just like I hardly forget I'm one of the members of Ausmat 2007,specifically march intake and so do every one of you.I really like the way we interact and identify ourselves a team,persevere together when we are in deep struggles on our future.A heartful thank you for all those good days we had with each other.

p/s: Arjue do take care and I wish to see you heading to your road of success in Egypt!! Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment