September 24, 2007

Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007

I would consider fireworks as one of the must-see events in our entire life,be it once but it must be the most memorable one.Forget about the tonnes of pollutants it create, watching fireworks can be quite enjoyble and it can be a sign of grand celebration for some significant occasions.Fortunately I kept myself update to the international fireworks competition which was held last month and did watch for one of the countries-Canada for their spectacular fireworks perfomance.There were all together 5 teams which were involved in this competition-Malaysia,Australia,Italy,Japan as well as the grand finale Canada.I bet this was the greatest firework I've ever seen so far.Every minute of the performance seemed to be so well-organised that I once had a
movie-watching feel while watching those sparkling lights entering my sight.* 5 minute standing applause for every team*

Picture speaks better than words and these were the photos I got it from different websites.Are you ready??And the movie begins...

Malaysia
Pictures by Steven Tan




Australia

Pictures from skyscrapercity.com-malaysia forum






Italy
Pictures By blogger pGurlz






Japan

By blogger pGurlz,thanks for the photos!!





Don't you think this looks like volcano erruption?


Canada

Pictures by Photoheaven

Chandelier style






For more photos please visit kenchee.multiply.com .

August is such an awesome month because of all these rarely seen fireworks in Malaysia.Haha, fireworks just have the magic of making people feel as though they have seen something really grand and big!!!=) I'll even love it more if it didn't produce toxic pollutants which blurred my vision lol!! Once again I would like to thank all of the bloggers for the great pictures,thanks a lot!!Your professionality has definitely benefited all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment