June 23, 2006

Love is in the air....

My mom went to collect my report card yesterday.=) To be prepared for that,I told her my exact marks since a week ago,just to get her ready,perhaps getting myself ready for any comment,despite it might be a criticsm.I felt very guilty for not getting a good position in class although I strived hard to.My class teacher did make a little remark on some of my weaker subjects,besides advicing me to maintain the others .That was quite an okay comment to me,not very harsh though.There is still room of improvement.Trials will be held in August,=) I promise myself to strive more A's than what I got for mid-term.Hoping to get the other 4 A's...=) Work hard,Pui Mun!!!I know that mom didn't want to pressure me so much,but I really hope to repay her by getting good results.That's the only thing I could do for now.

I really don't know what true love is......
I had a talk with El a few days ago..Some of her words just sticks to my head.In fact,my of my close friends have said the same thing to me before,saying that I'm very choosy and aim high in picking a partner.Since then,I started to think about that.Am I really that picky?I never know the type I like,but I only realised the type which I dislike,hehe.One thing to betrue is that I prefer taller ones.My english teacher,who has taught me for 5 years,always tells the same sentence,"you still don't know what does true love mean,what is true love',to convince us not to fall in love at this early age.not at all.To be honest,I really take that in my mind.I don't even understand myself well,how am I able to treat the one good?I don't have what it takes to be a good girlfriend though,I know.I really mean it!I do think that I will be better to be alone ,hehehxD.If it is not meant to be mine,then I should be carefree.Hardly anyone believes that I do not encounter one,or having a few admirers.But what is so wrong not having anyone to sort after me.I'm just not as good as what you all think ler,hahahah~!!I'm just scared!!Perhaps you all will not understand what a weird mind I have,neither do I.Pretty is just a word graced by those who love me,they care for me and they think that I'm pretty.Kind and generous are what they will say when I do them a favour.You all are actually the good one ...do you know that~~
I truly wish my friends to remain their close relationships with their bf forever,atleast I've witnessed some.Love makes people blind,but if it inspires them to motivate themselves,becoming a better person,then why care more?As long as they don't forget their prioritiesAll the best ,eL and pY..I can see love is in the air.
*Atlee,you are quite a nice guyxD,lame sumtimes!! xD god bless you and her!!And our long lasting friendship.Really appreciate it~~all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment