April 21, 2006

Things Change ,People Change.....

The saddest thing at the moment is to sense the changes among people,regardless people around me or even strangers.Things change,people change,I'm doubtful whether it's a positive one,but there's nothing I can do to "pull" them back,just when I realised I might not be anyone to them..perhaps just a human!!Is this because that I'm fear of changes?Or I've changed instead of them?"I didn't recognize you. I've changed a lot."How true is this?
I try to look further,to avoid my heart from being deeply moved and influences my mind.Nothing stays forever,no matter how hard I try to remain it.If it is not meant to remain the same forever,I know it is the time for me to let go a little bit,and make a stap behind.Be it a far distance between us,but that's the biggest compromize I could make.I still fail to be a good person,I suppose.I'm really not good enough maybe....

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
-Charles Caleb Colton-
How wonderful quotes are...

No comments:

Post a Comment