April 07, 2006

=) April Updates

It has been a long for me to post on my blog.=)Exams were over,and I got the result,I see some improvement.Sadly,there are always competitors in front of me,which motivates me to work hard always,to beat myself instead.I care less about the people in front,but do not neglect the people behind.

1.4.06
This was a special april fool,as I went to ICC Concert for the first time,having no idea what was that about.I was amazed by the sea of people when I reached,but not suprised to see all of them were youths at all.I think the greatest factor which brought to its success was theie aim was majorly the youths and they did tackle the interest of the youths nowadays well.Hmm...will just leave this to a blank.I see hard work,and I spent an enjoyble evening.And now that I realised that I'm still not used to sitting in a place where screaming and yelling are everywhere every moment,YES,every second,every moment.

In fact,before this I went back to Nilai to hold the Ching Ming festivals.I think my family remains a great tradition where every of our relatives on my dad's side will gather together to visit my grandparents,"shao mu" in other words.It is the only time I get to visit them and show my respect to them,although I know that there's nothing much I can do and help.It was 9 years back when my grandmother past away,and I couldn't forget the last breathe she held.Everyone of us had the praying session which lasted for 3 days after that.It was painful,I would say.

I'm entering for the mendeklamasikan sajak bahasa cina on next wednesday.Knowing how bad I perform,I think I really need more practices to not embarass my teammates.I will never forget the shocking moment which happened last year,haha,where everyone of us still sticked to our seats when we were annouced as the 2nd runner up of the competition.It was unbelievable though..and for the first time,they showed the blur face like I always do.haha...funny though!!!
Just hope that the luck continues....

Recently there are many flashers hanging outside of the school,hiding in the bushes when the students are having classes.Being on the 2nd floor,it's obvious for us to have a clear look on the flashers opposite the class,where the park is.Lucky for me,=) a protective cupboard is blocking my scene,blocking all the views which I'm not supposed to see.For what I heard from Sam,there are many flashers instead of the same person,malays,indians and chinese as well.How muhibah is our society..haha!!!According to her,they often come on thurs afternoon.Those who are interested in helping to capture and trace them..please go ahead!!The best thing is Sam was given permisson by Pn Chua to bring camera to school,to capture more exclusives.....xD,and report it to the school.

Coming up next will be a post on my experience of applying the YOUTH EXCHANGE PROGRAMME,=) have a pleasant weekend friends,all the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment