September 03, 2005

My Blue Soul


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Your soul is BLUE.

Traits: You are an inteligent, sensible, down-to
earth person. People seek your advice, they
rely on your help blindly. They appreciate your
sensitivity and kindness and generosity as only
a friend can do.

Qualities: The dreamy look that comes over your
face when an original idea forms in your mind;
those who manage to catch that expression wish
to know what you might be thinking at the
moment.

Warning: People may try to exploit you for your
good advice and inteligence; be careful of how
much you decide to give without taking in
return.

Love: The guy who watches you, only to look away;
the guy who seems to look down on you
condescendingly, calling you those subtly
annoying names; the one who stares at you
shamelessly when he thinks you aren't
watching...

Lucky: The number 4, the colour maroon, the stone
sapphire, the PINK soul.

This picture is just beautiful,it looks like a heaven to me,can I ever reach there once in my life?I wonder...

I love my blue soul,it looks simple and always comfortable,peaceful and calm.It makes up another simple,peaceful and calm me.








No comments:

Post a Comment