September 19, 2005

Finals

Coming to the end of the year,there'll always be many finals hanging around.Bless and I'm happy enough that Nita has made all the way to the grand finals which will be held on this friday.For your information,she's the only female contestant left in the MI 2.I somehow admire her unique way ,both singing as well as personality.She's unique.Back to the topic,really hope she'll continue the girl power and manage to become our very next MI.It's all luck,luck and luck and all the best to Nita.=) You know you're still the best,even Dan wins the competition after all.I'll not change my mind still....luck to all of you!!
Besides the MI grand finale,my finals are also coming.As though I'm actually running at the same pace but different path with everyone of you here,who's also heading to your very own finals in school.Well,mine is on next week and I actually have already started since last week.There'll never be an end for exams,same to all the revisions which I've gone through.It's just not enough for me to excel in this exams.Luck again,wish everyone of you here will not have a problem as mine and leave the class peacefully ,calm and gratefuly.God knows how's my feeling after everything is settled...the peacefulness and happiness in me...the secret between God and myself.
I celebrated mooncake festival with my family yesterday.It was just at the small compound of my house.A very small gathering which we seldom had these past few years,but a very happy one because everyone was there.Just because everyone was there,Dad&Mom,Sisters and my forever lovely puppy,I felt warm and happy.I'm blessed to have lived with them for 16 years,and they made the one I am today.=) we hung lanters together,we played fireworks together,we took pictures together,we ate mooncake and pamelo together,how many we have I mentioned?And we watched the MI result show together....it was a calm and happy night,although I coudn't see the full moon on that night,but I already had a full moon right in the bottom of my heart.Forever full....
Finally eL is blogging again,very good for her.Hope she'll blog more often actually,it's another quiet her when she blogs,things that she will not say by her mouth at school,when we're all together.I tend to understand another part of her,another eL.go peeps...all luck for you and him as well,really hope to see both of you turn up to be a lovely couple forever.I dislike seeing seperation,especially those who change their partners like changing their clothes,it's as easy as that in their eyes,their hearts.I've no idea what they think,fun??But I know I'll never do that,I even asked eL a weird question,how would you react when one day I told you that I actually have a partner?Suprised?..she said she wouldn't...maybe I'm the one to be suprised.All these years I'm just too used being alone,only care for my friends and family,concentrate on my studies,hanging out with them....until I'm spending time with myself.I'm too used to it and I don't tend to change it for now,maybe it's not the right time,maybe the right person has not appeared yet.Those in the dreams will always remain in dreams,even if they exist in reality,I'll be to slow to have known them.I like myself...just like how I enjoy my life,sharing their experiences together,I gained a lot,a lot a lot from them.=)Life has taught me really really a lot,and I truly believe that I'll never have a same life as such ever.Life is lessons....a mixture of joyful and painful moments.Life has taught me a lot...really a lot....everyone I encounter in my life,everything that I've gone through...It's happy,yet painful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment