December 27, 2013

Snow pictures this year

Taking snow pictures is my annual routine and fortunately I've been able to discover different photography spots every year. City in the park in Edmonds has been my new favourite recently. It's definitely a gem in this neighbourhood because it's so quiet and nicely decorated. I dare say every corner of it is worth a picture and it will make your picture look pretty effortlessly.

I should let my pictures do the talking to justify my statement.


Feels like I just stepped into a small palace.



I also took some pictures around Joyce. It gave me a different feeling here, as if I just stepped into a forbidden forest.



I can tell my  photography style is evolving as year goes by. I've encountered snow for several times now, but nothing beats my affection towards one of the very first snow pictures I took when I first came here. It has a calming effect on me.



I didn't have a professional camera at that time, nothing but a regular 8 megapixel digital camera but it walked me through every season of the year and embraced the special moments with me. I was just a girl who loved to look through the lens and took as many pictures as possible to share with my family who was a few thousand miles away from me.

My photography skill is still no where near professional but I enjoy this hobby a lot. I guess that just tells me about how passion can keep non-living things look alive, how simple tools can make some magic to my life. :) I have to thank this beautiful city as well, for allowing me to capture its beauty and stay sensational and grateful towards the smallest thing in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment