December 30, 2011

Best 11 moments in 2011


Decided to let pictures do the talking this year, since this is my first baby year in photography.

Come take a look at my timeline if you guys don't mind.
11.My first Valentines pineapple tarts.


10.Farewell with my best photographer and housemate, Eugenia.


9. Had my first trip with friends in Vancouver. I think, this is something that I've to get used to in future.


8. Completed my first musical project and felt proud of the musical side of me for the first time.


7. Celebrated my 22nd birthday and received one of the most creative birthday gifts in my life.


6. Penang trip with the BFFs. Thank you for making me in believing that, forever is not just a word, it is possible and works on us.


5. Visited my best friend in New Zealand after 4 years and that was one of my most inspiring trips.


4. Photo of us with dad after years. Dad looked genuinely happy in this picture, and this has added priceless meaning to the picture.


3. Climbed up Seoul tower with BFFs in rain, which spiked up our Oppa heat.


2. Traveled to Taiwan with my family after a long long time. Family time is always precious, thus I enjoy every moment, every second of it as much as possible.


1. Witnessing my best friend on earth getting married.

2011 is definitely a year to be remembered, as everyone in it has made it a better year relatively to 2010. I don't need a better year in 2012, so long that it is as good as 2011. You will always be in my heart, and I will move on with you, 2011.