January 17, 2009

One click a day makes a big difference

Semester 2 has just started 2 weeks ago.It is going to be as usual busy and stressful, so I have to pump in more effort and confidence in myself, feed my satisfaction and achieve my goals. There's an efficient motivation keep pushing my back, which is going back to a place where family and friends belong in a few months time.

A lot has happened for the past few months. Although it often makes me wonder why and how to resolve it, there's a need for me to keep up with my optimism and make more effort to change it. There's always a possibility that goodness pervades reality and I'm believing it. For those problems which are beyond my control, I let it flow on its own naturally,creating its own cycle.Perhaps certain things turn out to be the best when remain silent.

Meanwhile, my sister has participated in the 'kick-start' competition and successfully becomes one of the 100 contestants. =D So, this is the time I need your help, your one click to view her page as much as possible to earn the highest traffic.It is the red box under nuffnang advertisements on the right of my blog, I suppose it is appealing enough to catch your first sight when entering my blog ya ya !.

Your generosity will be appreciated gratefully.Arigatou Gozaimasu !

The picture of the day:



Strawberries are just awesome here. Humongous, sweet and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment