September 18, 2008

Mamee = Sunburst



The Malaysian snack that I used to eat is called "Sunburst" here. Why must it be sunburst out of so many names?That's really odd to me, but come to think of it, that's just a slight change , there's still a lot of changes I need to adapt in this environment.

Dear friends, do have no worries on Pui Mun, she's doing well in Vancouver. There are tonnes of assignments,tests and lectures to keep her hanging and fully occupied.I just don't get the reason why schooling days will result in lack of sleep sometimes, by time I reach home, get everything done and complete my assignment, it's already late-night, why??

Mom and Dad just left 4 days ago, I celebrated dad's birthday with mom this year at a Chinese restaurant in Richmond. To make things better, I celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival with them one day earlier, we bought a mooncake and ate together. I sincerely thank them for this short reunion, I always feel good and natural when I'm with my parents.

I shall come back with a longer post about my university, UBC during this weekend. =)

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment