October 12, 2006

Something Funny

I found out something which attracted me a lot today,haha,it was just a simple game to test the celebrity look in you.Curiosity kills the cat,so I decided to give it a try to see which celebrities are actually the inner part of me.xDSo,I simple picked a single picture of me which I took last year to take the test because it requires a single photo of a person.
This is what I got.

I think this was something funny because these are the people that I've never thought of.How could we have things in common when we don't look alike at all..I mean,not even 10%??
To be honest,I can't compete with them in any aspect,there isn't a fight at all because the winner is obvious,xD!!
However,this is quite an interesting thing to try on,xD do not blame me if you don't get the celebrity you want!!To test on the accuracy of it,I uploaded another picture of mine where I wore make-up.It came out with another totally different result!!
The thing that pissed me off was one of the celebrities displayed was a guy!!Huh,and he is yama-P!!People,what do you seriously think about this??

Peeps,remember to try this on and post your result to me,xD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment