December 21, 2005

Christmas

A little different from the previous one,I suppose this Christmas will be a little bitter.Our family trip to Taiwan has been cancelled,I feel a little disappointed.But I'm rather sad for something else,always being a promise breaker,I feel guilty to tell my pen-pal that I couldn't make it again.A million apologizes will not help me to feel any better.Really hope to meet him some other time,maybe,but definitely not this time.He's an old friend of mine,I've known him for about 8 years.The rare part is that we still keep in touch through letters besides chatting on MSN.He's more than a pen-pal,a true friend who is growing up with me together,go to school,hang out with his peeps,doing some similar things,enjoying the high school student's life,the only difference is that my country starts with M and his starts with T...yes,Taiwan.Perhaps different gender will be another difference.
Back to the topic,I've received some invitations from my peeps,from hanging out to party.I really thought that my Christmas is going to be devided to all these.However,ended up I'm declinining them one by one,because at the very last minute,I will follow my family to Singapore.Maybe it will be another different experience,though Singapore is so near,yet so far.I'm celebrating christmas in Sg for the first time.Feeling a bit down,hope the Santa Claus is going to lift up my holly spirit again,perhaps the decorative christmas tree will do.I will stay there for a few days,so my christmas presents just have to be delayed,tee hee hee,don't mind if it's handed up late on your hand.Always save the best for last,isn't it!!Christmas is one of my favourite festivals,maybe I'm influenced by the childhood scene of santa in red,sending gifts everywhere,or maybe the beautiful christmas tree.I just like it!!My ideal Christmas will always be a White Christmas,very simple,that's because I like Winter.White christmas is rather romantic,I think it comes best with the presence of snow.I wish I could stand under the tree,on top of the snow .Some day......Some day....This is what I've promised myself!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And I somehow agree with Mk's point,and I believe in Santa.Everyone has a Santa in their heart,never notice that they are the one.Believe it,maybe it's just by your side,it doesn't have to fulfill every of your demand,it also includes healing your precious soul.And I really need a Santa for the moment!!Wish everyone will find their Santa's,it can also be a person in real,that's the best Santa,isn't it!!Na,you gave me this idea,mk!!haha,wishlist is going to be posted soon!!Atleast let me tell out what I wish to have..though I would not have it!!It's also a happiness to share..

No comments:

Post a Comment